- Society of Financial Professionals
- Associate Editor: Journal of Financial Service Professionals
- Board of Directors, Director Emeritus, Cleveland Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
- Diamond Advisory Group, University Hospitals
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®)
- Financial Service Professional of the Year – Cleveland Chapter of the Society for Financial Service Professionals –2012
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Registrations
"Clear thinking that comes from experience."
With over 30 years of experience as an advisor, coordinator, and facilitator for high net worth families and their companies, Neil has an uncanny ability to navigate through both the social and financial aspects of a client's life in a way that provides clarity and vision. As Capital Advisors' Managing Director, Neil uses this experience to help clients quickly and intelligently take action, which is a reason he is often sought out by the national media for comment and opinion.
"This isn't just numbers and taxes."
A master mediator, Neil is known in the industry for providing clear thinking that cuts through the clutter. He equips his clients with straightforward advice while also counseling them through tough decisions. Ultimately, he makes sure that his clients understand the "why" behind every decision that impacts their financial future.
"You have to muscle forward."
As a former wrestler, Neil remains actively involved in the sport, serving as a coach and mentor for young athletes while promoting and advocating for the sport locally and nationally. He was involved in the formative development of the Cleveland Chapter of Wrestlers in Business Network, because of the life-long skills wrestling helps build, like being persistent, working smart, staying diligent and muscling forward. In addition to wrestling, Neil is actively involved in the community, serving on the boards of 7 non-profits and 4 regional businesses.
- Interlake Industries, Inc.
- Hitchcock, Fleming & Associates, Inc.
- Signet Enterprises
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland, Vice Chair
- Honorary Life Trustee, The Joseph and Florence Mandel Jewish Day School
- Director Emeritus, Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Cascade Capital Corporation
- Wrestlers in Business Network – Cleveland Chapter
- University School Planned Giving Advisory Committee
Please Note: Limitations: Neither rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services, publications, media, or other organizations, nor the achievement of any designation or certification, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Capital Advisors is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized adviser. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisers (see link as to participation data/criteria, to the extent applicable). Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, Capital Advisors did not pay a fee to be included on any such ranking. No ranking or recognition should be construed as a current or past endorsement of Capital Advisors by any of its clients. ANY QUESTIONS: Capital Advisors’ Chief Compliance Officer remains available to address any questions regarding rankings and/or recognitions, including the criteria used for any reflected ranking.